About the Firm
Hoover Lawyers Seek Financial Recovery for Injury Victims
Alabama firm handles negligence and workers’ compensation actions
After you’ve suffered an unexpected injury, restoring your physical condition is only one aspect of your recovery. Medical bills and other expenses can pile up quickly, especially if you are not able to work. You may seek compensation, but to be sure it will fully address the harm you’ve suffered, you need the wise counsel of an established attorney who’s had success in cases like yours. At Gedgoudas and Miller in Hoover, we are injury attorneys with 40 years of combined experience providing exceptional representation and service to Alabama clients. In personal injury and workers’ compensation cases, our lawyers are dedicated to securing the maximum reimbursement available to victims under the law. Whether your case stems from a vehicle accident, a fall on a hazardous surface, or a job-related incident, we’ll work diligently to achieve a prompt resolution that completely addresses the harm you’ve endured.
Skillful advocates deliver effective advice and advocacy
Being hurt in a car crash, through medical malpractice or in some other way can significantly disrupt the lives of you and your family. Asserting your legal rights during this difficult period is a challenge, which is why you should rely on a law firm known for its:
- Strong reputation — Our attorneys have achieved outstanding results for clients in various types of injury trials and settlements. We possess the knowledge and skill to handle complex claims and appeals.
- Responsive counsel — Whatever your particular medical condition might be, you deserve personalized attention and prompt answers to your questions. In every instance, our firm makes sure that victims have the information they need to make key decisions about their case.
- Caring representation — Comprehensive legal representation requires more than effective advocacy in court and workers’ compensation hearings. You can trust us to treat you and your loved ones with compassion and respect.
We make every effort to relieve the financial and emotional burden associated with an injury, starting with a free consultation.
Areas of Practice
Proven litigators assist people hurt in falls, car crashes and work accidents
Throughout Jefferson County and the surrounding area, we work tirelessly on behalf of plaintiffs in matters relating to:
- Personal injury — For victims of personal injuries caused by negligence or willful misconduct, we pursue full reimbursement for medical costs, lost income, pain and suffering, and any other damages that are recoverable under the law.
- Medical malpractice — In cases of medical malpractice, our firm retains experts to build the strongest possible case and advises clients on the relevant legal standards that must be met to win an award. We also handle nursing home abuse claims on behalf of elderly clients who have been mistreated.
- Workers’ compensation — Our lawyers press for the benefits that claimants are entitled to during workers’ compensation matters arising from industrial injuries and other job-related accidents and illnesses.
- Auto accidents — If you’ve been hurt in an auto accident, we’ll assert your rights in insurance filings and litigation, if necessary. When the accident involves a truck, motorcycle or bicycle, we have detailed knowledge of the special factors that affect those matters.
- Wrongful death — After a wrongful death, our firm represents estate representatives seeking punitive damages from the liable parties.
- Premises liability — We litigate all types of premises liability lawsuits, including slip and fall actions associated with unsafe walking surfaces.
No matter how friendly defendants and insurance companies may seem, neither is focused on your best interests. Our attorneys will stand up for you against powerful adversaries to get you the damages you deserve.
Contact a dedicated Alabama injury attorney for a free initial consultation
Gedgoudas and Miller represents Alabama clients in a full range of personal injury and workers’ compensation actions. To schedule a free initial consultation at our Hoover office, please call 205-847-1396 or contact us online